Monday, September 29, 2008

Parents Weekend Out!

Gramma and Pops were nice enough to watch Charlee and Gracie this weekend so that we could go to the Herbert cousin weekend with Jim and Jenny (pics to be posted soon). The girls had a GREAT time with them as you can see by the pics. Gramma bought the girls some adorable matching watermelon outfits and took them for pictures...Charlee thought it was fun but Gracie, not so much. Thanks to them for taking such good care of our little one!


This is the first picture I have seen of Charlee where she kind of looks like me-- it is a stretch to say that, I know!


So fun!


I love this picture of Gracie-- a rebel at heart!


I got some snuggle time with my favorite niece when we got back


With Anya and Pops


Check out Charlee's hand


Gracie is quite the amazing colorer-- notice the gentle way she holds the crayon


Anya halfway through the weekend and feeling loopy!



Charlee has now decided that it is fun to chew on your foot while between bites of rice cereal...thank goodness bathtime follows!

No comments: