Monday, March 23, 2009

Stone Family Babysitting!

Our amazing friends, Erin, Josh, Ryann and Emma babysat Charlee for us on Saturday night so that we could have a much needed date night! I can't believe that Ryann is going to be 8 on Charlee's first birthday and that Emma is already 6 1/2! The time has flown by and it is so rewarding for me to see them care for Charlee so sweetly! Erin and I always knew the day would come when her girls would help watch my kids...and here it is. Norm and I went to the place we met- Cheesecake Factory- and then to a movie! It was amazing. Thanks Stone Family for being such incredible friends! An adorable pic Erin took with her phone

1 comment:

The Johnson Family said...

Hi Auntie. Glad you guys got a break finally. Eric has been giving the play by play. It's so sad when they are sick and the fevers are scary! She is so cute, precious and BIG!!