Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Weekend with Anya and Pops!

Charlee had a super fun weekend with Anya and Pops while we were in Sonoma. She spent Thursday night and Friday with Grandma Sally and Friday night through Sunday with Anya and Pops. I think that Anya was a photojournalist in a former life! Here is an account of their weekend. Thanks again!!


They taught Charlee how to eat with a spoon by herself


It makes me smile to see Charlee playing with the toys Jenny and I loved as kids...too cute


Diaper, what diaper?


This is the best face to wake up too!


That teal toy in the bath was my favorite as a kid. It is a carosel and I used to LOVE it!









On the way to pick Mommy and Daddy up from the airport. What great grandparents...they took impecable care and wore her out!

1 comment:

Jim & Jenny Marshall said...

She looks like such a big girl! We can't wait to see her for Gracie's 2nd b-day party!