Friday, July 17, 2009

Fun with Daddy

Friday's are Daddy and me day for Charlee. As you can tell they have a blast together! Here are some Charlee updates: currently cutting 4 molars...ouch! Due to the teething we are in a bit of a biting phase...double ouch! She loves to take anyone's temperature with her ear thermometer...even Girdie's! "I love you" has become a favorite phrase, she wants to be held inside and won't let you pick her up outside, her love of water has reached an epic level...I swear Noah is going to come build an arc in our house soon, and she is growing a small amount of hair! Love to you all!
In case you can't tell...her shirt says, "I blame my parents"...thanks Auntie Jennie!

1 comment:

Michael & Sarah Wraight said...

I love this pic! Gosh, Charlee is getting big. :-) She is gorgeous Norm and Becky!