Tuesday, October 12, 2010

San Jose x 2

Sam and I ventured up North for a fabulous weekend with the Marshall's. We travelled Saturday morning about 45 minutes North of San Jose to take some pictures for Ben's 6 month milestone and Sam and I snuck in a few ourselves :o) Their awesome photographer, Danielle Capito and her boyfriend, Adam, caught some great pics. If you are in Central/NoCal and looking for an incredible up-and-coming photographer here is her blog: http://daniellecapito.blogspot.com/


Jenny got the boys matching outfits so that we could get some pics of them together...there were lions on their tooshies...too cute! Sam liked to climb on his cousin.


Adam caught this shot of Sam and me...I cherish it


I can't begin to tell you what it took to get this picture of Ben...Jenny and I have never looked so dorky dancing around, making silly faces and being total goofballs. We gave Jim a lot of teasing material for years to come...but it was worth it...look at that face!





Could Gracie be any more beautiful??? I call her Princess Grace...you can see why.


I was in San Jose for business just a few days after my first trip with Sam. I was childless for the night which enabled me to spend a ton of time with Gracie and Ben. Charlee got Beauty and the Beast for them and Gracie and I spent some serious snuggle time on the couch. Love these precious Marshall babies!









1 comment:

Susan said...

Becky, your kids are so cute! How nice that Jenny's children are about the same ages as yours. How fun! Would love to see you and your darling kiddos sometime. We live in Aliso Viejo.